Active Duty Army Minute Man Lapel Pin
Criteria: The Army Lapel Button is a commemorative lapel pin that consists of a Minute Man in gold color on a red enamel disk surrounded by 16-pointed gold rays with an outside diameter of 9/16th inch. Eligibility requirements include:
• Soldiers transitioning with an honorable characterization of service (those being transferred to another component for completion of a military service obligation, and those receiving an Honorable Discharge Certificate.
• Non-adverse separation provision.
• Minimum 9 months continuous service--a break is 24 hours or more.
• Active Federal service on or after April 1, 1984; or, service in a Ready Reserve unit organized to serve as a unit (National Guard unit or Army Reserve troop program unit) on or after July 1, 1986.
• Retroactive issuance is not authorized.
• No soldier separating from the Service is to be awarded more than one Army Lapel Button.