United States Army ACU Coat / Blouse
Sewn to military specifications with Near Infrared (NIR) technology, the ACU Coat is resistant to shrinking and fading. Rank insignia, unit patch, and name tapes can be fastened on the hook and loop faced patches; the coat's mandarin collar can be worn up or down; and the coat includes a 3-slot pen pocket on the left sleeve. The hook and loop sleeve cuff provides positive closure, and chest pockets are tilted. The coat is made with a 50/50 nylon/cotton vat-dyed blend and ripstop fabric.
• 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop
• Vat-Dyed to prevent wrinkling and shrinkage
• Elbow patches with convenient hook and loop closure
• Mandarin collar that can be worn up or down
• 3-Slot pen pocket on left sleeve
• Tilted chest pockets